With the Coronation weekend fast approaching and an extra bank holiday to enjoy, why not plan some fun things to do with your pups? Here are some fun filled ways to spend your extra day off:
- Sit down with your pup and watch the coronation!
- Go to the beach – spend a day by the sea and see if you can find some dog-friendly ice cream
- Go to an off-lead dog park – book a slot at a local enclosed dog field and let your dog run wild
- Go shopping – visit and support your local pet store and let your pup choose treats or a toy
- Teach your dog a new trick – why not put some time aside to teach your dog something new?
- Throw a coronation themed puppy party – decorate with bunting and invite your dog owning friends round for a party! Why not try making our Alpha Spirit dog biscuits? Check out the recipe here: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp7RbWKM9OO/
However you choose to spend your bank holiday, be sure to involve your pets and celebrate with them!